Pittsburgh East Campus Specialty Groups
Art of Marriage
- Presenting God's design for marriage. Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form. That’s why for more than 35 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples understand God’s plan for relationships. The Art of Marriage weaves together expert teaching, real-life stories, humorous vignettes, and more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design.
- Starting Point is an 8-week gathering where your questions about God turn into a conversation about faith. In a Starting Point group, you can discuss your doubts and explore the trickiest topics of faith, free from pressure and judgment.
- Fresh Hope is an international network of Christian support groups for those who have a mental health diagnosis and for their loved ones. At the core of Fresh Hope is the belief that it is possible to live well in spite of having a mental health challenge because of the hope found in Christ; that no matter how one feels, it is possible to still have hope because of Christ.
A Fresh Hope group is a peer-to-peer-led, safe, encouraging, and healing environment where real hope and real healing take place and the sure hope of Christ is foundational.
Who May Participate?
Anyone who now or has had a mental health challenge, including anxiety and panic disorders, bipolar disorder, schizo-affective disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, as well as depression, and other diagnosable conditions, may attend Fresh Hope. The loved ones, family members and/or friends of those who have a mental health diagnosis may also become part of a Fresh Hope group.
- Celebrate Recovery is a renown biblical and balanced program that helps us overcome our hurts, hang-ups, and habits. It is based on the actual words of Jesus rather than psychological theory. It was designed as a program to help those struggling with hurts, habits and hang-ups by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through a recovery process.
Galatians & Ephesians
- This group is specifically for the parents of special needs children (a continuation of last term's Learning to Live In God's Grip)
Spouse's Name (If applicable)
Please select the group you wish to join:
Art of Marriage - John & Kathy Keil
Starting Point - John Mansfield & Bill Pish
Galatians & Ephesians (Special Needs) - Aj Howard
Celebrate Recovery - John Chichilla, Pat Barnes & Dave Miller
Fresh Hope - Mary Neal, Mark & Kathy Venturini
Will you be needing childcare?
Please enter the names, ages & birth dates for the children who will be attending childcare, Please also list any allergies if applicable:
If your child has special needs and you will be using our childcare, please list with detail what your child's needs are so that we can be prepared to staff appropriately:
Mobile phone number where you can be reached during group if we would need to reach you for your child:
Questions or Comments:
Do Not Fill This Out